We just returned back from our stay at the Hyatt in Aruba, Dec 3-10. We had a horrible trip getting there, flight canceled, was put on a different airline was told ok to go, didnt get confirmed on a different flight once we got to the gate, lost baggage- dont fly delta! But once we arrived it was amazing. When we checked in, we were greeted by a most friendly staff- Gerald- so super nice and helpful! We told him about our trip and bags and he gave us t-shirts and toiletry cases and complimentary water bottles. Everyone there is so nice and knows your name and says hello everytime you see them. Wondeful atmosphere! What i really liked about the Hyatt is that i was able to email them months beofre with all our requests and actually talk to a real person and get things settled with all my questions and needs before we even got there- theyre very easy to get intouch with and very eager to help- so that i really liked. We had requested a new room and got it- its amazing!! we were on the 4th floor- the view from our room( part ocean part island) was a little blocked by the palm trees- but we were still able to see stuff- and it really didnt bother us. The hotel is under construction but by the time we were there they seemed basically done and the lobby is gorgeous and the rooms too! the beach is beautiful and so is the pool! lots of iguanas and lizards which were fun to watch. The casino is great and fun, and tons of free drinks and friendly service. We got a couples massage which was really nice- however during our massages cronstruction and drilling would randomly be disrupting us- not too bad- but could do with out. we really didnt hear construction from our room- maybe 2 days we heard some- in the morning and afternoon- was annoying, but did not ruin our trip -and would still go back! Overall i was extremely pleased with the service, friendliness and quality of the hotel- very clean and very trendy! we love aruba and want to go back and would def. stay at the hyatt- i reccomend it! Oh also we were honeymooners and had mentioned it to them and we got tons of complimentary things- like champagne and a photo in the garden and a free night next year!!! we brough most of our food and had a nice sized fridge and microwave which was awesome! def. go to the super market for drinks and fruit as the prices are quite expensive!!! The weather was awesome- when i had checked the week before it said rainy all week- but when we go there it was completely sunny and beautiful- it rained maybe 2 days for liek 10 minutes each an cleared up immediately!! all in all aruba is a great place and if you go to aruba you must stay at the hyatt!!!
p.s its worth it to take a cab to and from yoru hotel- its only a few bucks more but no stops and more relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba