I have visited this hotel twice in the past few years, and it remains one of my favourite hotels in the world. The view from the lobby takes some beating and the setting is ideal. My first visit was quite a few years ago and my most recent saw a change in Aruba which was a bit disappointing - much more commercial and a bit more like Florida, a bit less like the charming Caribbean island of old. However, on both occasions, the hotel was a beautiful experience. I love the simplicity of the rooms, the showers, the gardens and the wildlife. The beach is now much busier than it used to be which is a shame, and the second visit did involve a bit of a scrap in the morning to reserve sun beds - not much fun. The breakfasts are wonderful and the food in the restaurants is also excellent. The bar in the gardens is one of our favourites in the world - wonderful cocktails and beautiful setting. If you like diving, the location could not be better. There is a Red Sail desk in the hotel, and the dive boats leave from the hotel jetty - nice for non-divers to sip a cool drink in the afternoon whilst awaiting the return of the boats. The location is ideal for anyone who wishes to walk to the new shopping centre nearby, or take a short taxi ride to Oranjestad, which is well worth the visit.
We will absolutely return to this hotel - I miss Aruba and the Hyatt. My only (minor) gripe is the soundproofing between the rooms could be better (or other guests could be more mindful of the fact that they are in a hotel!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba