We have been coming to the Hyatt for years and I thought maybe they would up their game with the new Ritz Carlton opening but I was disappointed. We stayed at the club level and I thought the offerings were poor this year. Seemed as if every day it was the same sad looking sandwiches, crudites, cookies etc, not worth paying the extra $$$. Also it seemed very crowded I guess people from other floors can upgrade to just have access to the refreshments, the elevator was constantly opening and closing with people ducking in for food. One man even stopped in dumped the whole jar of trail mix in a ziploc bag and went back down in the elevator. Seriously!!
I also found the cabana and float system annoying. Especially when I was told there was a two hour limit on the floats but it was never enforced. Really people, don't hog the floats under your cabana when there are people that might want to use them. Had to wait until about 4 every afternoon by the time someone put one back. The Hyatt also really needs to upgrade the towels, some are threadbare.Threes time during our stay they actually ran out of towels, granted one day it rained and everyone wanted extra but maybe if they collected the wet ones around the pool (they were left there for the remaining portion of the day) this wouldn't have been a problem.
Overall for the price I don't think it is worth it, just booked my room for next year at the Ritz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba