After reading all the recent reviews about this hotel I couldn't agree more that this is the best island vacation, possibly even THE best vacation, I have ever taken. The hotel is gorgeous! From the rooms to the beach, front desk, spa, pools, dinner, etc. The location is great as well with shopping across the street and numerous restaurants to choose from in the area. There was some light construction going on at the time of our stay (July 6-12) which seemed to be going on M-F 9am-5pm. It was a bit of a nuisance when our balcony door was open but if you plan on waking up around 9 or 10 to head to the beach then it shouldn't be an issue.
We loved that the hotel had different pools, huts on the beach, PLENTY of lounge chairs and floaties to use on the beach. If you want a hut I suggest you get up very early. By 9am they seem to all be taken.
We ate at a few top notch restaurants that people might think are expensive but being from NYC I feel they were reasonably priced. Restaurants I would recommend are Smokey Joe's, Texas Grill, Salt & Pepper, The Taste of Belgium and Yu Hee's. If you aren't looks to spend on dining you also have great options of Quiznos, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Wendy's, Burger King, etc. A place I would not recommend is Senior Frogs.. the drinks are overpriced and have, what seems like, zero alcohol. We also did Kayaking to the DePalm Island which I wouldn't recommend. It includes drinks and food but both were terrible and unless you have great upper body strength, the kayak ride was VERY difficult against the wind. The island seems more appropriate for people with children.
When passing by all the other hotels, I would think the only other comparable hotel would be the Marriott Stellaris Hotel & Casino.
I have been to many islands in the Caribbean and Aruba by far is the most beautiful. All and all, I cannot wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba