Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
3,937 results
All reviewsruinas del marblack swanspalms restaurantfamily suitethe open air lobbyjuice barbeach hutswim up barother hotelstowel hutbeautiful propertyclub levelwater sportsan umbrellaour honeymoonwait in linebeach staff
Reviewed January 14, 2013

let me start by saying that my husband love to travel and like luxery, pampering and great food,shopping. Since having children allbeit more difficult we still like to travel that way but have to keep the childrens needs in mind as well. This hotel was perfect for us. The service was spectacular and very very friendly! The hotel grounds were beautiful and well kept. I like this hotel because it is not too big as well to get around. We are a young couple that travelled with our 6 year old and 8 month year old and found this hotel to be very family friendly. Our daughter especially loved the water slide!!! - a little too much we had problems getting her to go in the ocean lol. The food was great and I really liked that they had some wonderful healthy options and great salads especially for lunchtime. Probably some of the best hotel food I have had in the carribean and we are foodies
The rooms were nice, clean - the only thing no balcony a bit small unless you ask for a suite and upgrade- which we did so we were happy. The Casino needs a renovation. I heard there is a great babysitting service that the hotel offers as well. - we didn't use it this time but will for sure the next visit after talking to some repeat guests. Beach was beautiful white sand and shallow warm clear water. What was a nuisance was this 5-6 am wake up for saving a chair/umbrella at the beach. I was up anyhow with the little one but it amazed me how many people were up waiting in line until 7 when you could get a chair with an umbrella. The sun is so hot so I couldn't imagine not being under one especially with small children.
The location was perfect were able to walk out to the strip of restaurants and shops turn left out of the hotel and there is a square that offers many things for the kids( pony rides, jumping castles etc to do plus shopping for adults in the evenings .. we really enjoyed Gioannis( I can't remember if I spelt that right) down the street- must have their special of cooking the pasta in the wheel of Parmgiano Regeano- it is quite a show as well. I recommend this hotel for families . Not a hotel I would pick if I was just with my husband or with my girlfriends. It had many kids which if you have them is fantastic but if you don't maybe not so much..
Keep in mind we also went very high season Easter weekend that is very popular with families- and may have just been that time of year. I heard it is one of there busiest weekends. They also did an Easter Egg hunt that was also a lot of fun for the kids.
We will make this an annual trip . We really enjoyed our stay and loved Aruba

Room Tip: pick the suites and make sure you have a balcony
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank celina_9
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Sooo disappointing experience! Breakfast is horrible. Extremely slow service and average food that Is overpriced. We only had dinner one time because: bad service and bad food! The only thing this hotel is going for is its location.
Have paid so much money but huge disappointment and we still have one and a half week to go...how to deal with it???

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
12  Thank GiseleRoosLaDiosa
Tracey N, Sales at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

I know our Director of Food & Beverage has been in contact with you. We look forward to turning around your food and beverage experience at the resort. Enjoy the rest of your vacation with us.

Resort Manager

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Let me baseline everyone to the fact that we travel up to four times per year and we have been to Aruba 10 times. The Hyatt was a big hit with our family. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The housekeeping group execllent. The food was Ok and a bit expensive but the service made up for the shortfalls. Our only disappointment was the pools and pools decks were trashed by midday and there was no presence to spruce them. Overall great trip.... shout out to Jackey at the front desk, Augie and Tess at the beach, Jimmy at the bar and Audi one of the managers. ALL WHO DESERVE SERVICE AWARDS....

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank sunchazer
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed at the hotel in July with 3 other couples and had a blast. Beautiful manicured grounds with iguanas everywhere you looked; well appointed rooms that are very comfortable and quiet, and amazing food and service everywhere. We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Al_n_Val
Tracey N, Sales at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Casino and Spa. Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for taking your time to leave a review. I echo your sentiments with regard to our exceptional service team. We are sincerely grateful that you selected Hyatt Aruba, and look forward to welcoming you back home in the near future.

Ones again thank you for your feedback and on behalf of our associates, masha danki!

Hyatt Management

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've stayed in several hotels in Aruba over the years but I keep coming back to the Hyatt. Although one restaurant was under construction during our stay, the nuisance was minimal. The grounds are lush and the wooden shutters in the lobby give a feeling of tropical paradise. The staff has always been friendly here. The guests seem to be a good mix of couples and families. Rooms are very good, not excellent. Say hello to the African Grey Parrots... they have a vocab of over 500 words.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple