let me start by saying that my husband love to travel and like luxery, pampering and great food,shopping. Since having children allbeit more difficult we still like to travel that way but have to keep the childrens needs in mind as well. This hotel was perfect for us. The service was spectacular and very very friendly! The hotel grounds were beautiful and well kept. I like this hotel because it is not too big as well to get around. We are a young couple that travelled with our 6 year old and 8 month year old and found this hotel to be very family friendly. Our daughter especially loved the water slide!!! - a little too much we had problems getting her to go in the ocean lol. The food was great and I really liked that they had some wonderful healthy options and great salads especially for lunchtime. Probably some of the best hotel food I have had in the carribean and we are foodies
The rooms were nice, clean - the only thing no balcony a bit small unless you ask for a suite and upgrade- which we did so we were happy. The Casino needs a renovation. I heard there is a great babysitting service that the hotel offers as well. - we didn't use it this time but will for sure the next visit after talking to some repeat guests. Beach was beautiful white sand and shallow warm clear water. What was a nuisance was this 5-6 am wake up for saving a chair/umbrella at the beach. I was up anyhow with the little one but it amazed me how many people were up waiting in line until 7 when you could get a chair with an umbrella. The sun is so hot so I couldn't imagine not being under one especially with small children.
The location was perfect were able to walk out to the strip of restaurants and shops turn left out of the hotel and there is a square that offers many things for the kids( pony rides, jumping castles etc to do plus shopping for adults in the evenings .. we really enjoyed Gioannis( I can't remember if I spelt that right) down the street- must have their special of cooking the pasta in the wheel of Parmgiano Regeano- it is quite a show as well. I recommend this hotel for families . Not a hotel I would pick if I was just with my husband or with my girlfriends. It had many kids which if you have them is fantastic but if you don't maybe not so much..
Keep in mind we also went very high season Easter weekend that is very popular with families- and may have just been that time of year. I heard it is one of there busiest weekends. They also did an Easter Egg hunt that was also a lot of fun for the kids.
We will make this an annual trip . We really enjoyed our stay and loved Aruba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba