Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
3,864 results
All reviewsruinas del marblack swanspalms restaurantfamily suitethe open air lobbyjuice barfrosted glassswim up barother hotelsbeach huttowel hutbeautiful propertyclub levelwater sportsan umbrellaour honeymoonwait in line
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed in one of the beautiful suites for five days and had a nice, not very big though, balcony with a beach view.... very nice.

What I have seen this seems to be one of the better hotels in Aruba. Enjoyed my stay here although it wasn't exactly cheap. The room was good but not overly luxurious, but fine for a beach destination.

The situation with the beach huts is a little strange... fortunately I was able to make reservations but I heard that people had to get up early to get the freely available ones. And beware of the sun, even under the palapa I got sunburned the first day.....

The Regency Club is nothing to shout about, small and without any view. I'm glad I didn't get my breakfast there.... the service was good but in some cases a little slow. It took me a few days to adapt to island standards.

Would definitely go back again if I'm looking for some days at the beach. The rest of the island didn't offer much for me. I rented a car for a day but found there was not much to see.

Room Tip: The regular rooms don't have a balcony, only some suites do (not the family suites). So try to get one of those.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank GH_RTW
Hyattregencyaruba, Manager at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the great post to TripAdvisor and want to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with the world. We are pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to serving you again soon.

Hyatt Regency Team

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt last year on hotel points, and we had such a good time last year that we returned (no longer on points, unfortunately!). This hotel is stunning and I highly recommend here staying here. The staff are all very nice and sweet. Our partial oceanfront room gave us tremendous views of the ocean. The balcony is not the kind where you can actually sit, but it's stlll a stunning view and you hardly spend much time in your room anyways. The grounds are spectacular, impeccably clean and well maintained. We went in October, which is off season, and we had no trouble getting a palapa. We never bothered getting up early and usually went to the beach around 9 am and were always able to get one (note that the palapas get booked much quicker during the high season). The pool is beautiful and always heated even at night. We saw a woman going for a late night swim and she said that the water was perfect.

The renovations are still taking place but they did not bother us at all. The slide was finished by the time we got there and they are working mostly on the Ruinas area. There was very minimal noise/hammering from the renovation and you don't hear anything anyways while you're sitting on the beach.

Couple of recommendations:

1) Maximizing value - this year we opted for the Triple AAA hotel rate with a partial oceanfront view. Total per day including resort fee and tax is $350 a night, and includes a very extensive breakfast every morning at the Palms Hotel. We liked eating breakfast and lunch at the hotel to maximize beach time, and then we always left the hotel for dinner. The hotel is pricey but again, the hotel is so stunning that I think it is worth it. And the other high rise hotels are not going to be significantly cheaper anyway.

2) Food - the food at the hotel is pretty pricey. Your best bet is to book a hotel room with breakfast included. For lunch, my husband and I usually shared a sandwich with fries from the bar (we ate so much at breakfast that we were not normally very hungry for lunch). My one gripe about lunch options is that there should be more vegetarian choices. We were stuck eating a grilled cheese sandwich every day. It would be wonderful if the hotel could include a few more options. The Kadushi Juice Bar is very good and my husband enjoyed his mikshakes from there. I had a fresh fruit salad from there which was wonderful.

If you have a choice on when to go, I highly recommend a visit in October. The weather is perfect, the island and the hotel are so much less crowded, and you won't need a reservation at any restaurant. Last year we went during Thanksgiving and it was much more of a zoo.

All in all, a great place to stay. It's also very family friendly.

Room Tip: The partial oceanfront view is worth it - the view is amazing.
Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank thailas

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Aruba!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for taking your time to leave a review. I echo your sentiments with regard to our exceptional service team. We are sincerely grateful that you selected Hyatt Aruba once agin, and look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We just to back from the Hyatt and couldn't be happier with our stay. The restaurant renovations had no impact. There are plenty of other nearby restaurants that are as good or better. The place is beautiful and it has everything you need. It was mostly couples. While I'm sure kids would have fun there, there are many islands and hotels that offer so much more for them. I wouldn't recommend it for kids. We LOVED lunch in the Palm despite the abundance of birds outside. There's better service inside. Go across the street to buy water and other drinks for a fraction of the price. You can reserve your palapa on the beach before your arrival and I would highly recommend that. You almost can't get one in October and the place was far below capacity so winter months will bring a shortage of palapa a nd you do need them for shade. Piet pier bar is awful and could be improved so easily. The rooms a very quiet and comfortable and I loved the drawers in vanity in bathroom. The location of the hotel is central to everything. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 177jakedog

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience at the Palms Restaurant. We value your patronage and insightful comments and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We have been coming here for years 3 times a year. Last visit I had an issue with the cabana servers regarding towels and huts. They were so nice and helpful more so than ever. Hector is great and knows exactly where we want to sit. Romeo does a great job too. Thank you for the great service

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your experience with Hector and Romeo at the towel hut. We truly value your insightful comments and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Please know that we will pass along your comments to Romeo and Hector, so that they may also enjoy your comments. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Been going to the Hyatt since 1997 with increased frequency the past two years. We haven't run into friendlier hotel employees in our travels. Having traveled to Hawaii, American west coast, and Southwest, as well as Florida, we find the Hyatt Aruba the best place to relax. The hotel grounds are well maintained with well appointed plantings. Everyone from the housekeeping staff to employees in Shoco Market are friendly and efficient. Pools beautiful with plenty of shade and comfortable lounges. Casino is fun with lively music and friendly bar staff. Would recommend for all ages.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience at our beautiful Resort.. We truly value your loyalty over the years. Thank you for your insightful comments and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to welcome you back to your Aruba home very soon!