Just returned from our 9th stay at the Hyatt. The Hyatt is "the place" to stay in Aruba. The staff is great. The beach is great. The whole vacation was great. Oh ya, they have now frosted the entire glass windows between the bathroom (shower) and bedroom. Seay hello to Diana (at the Towle Hut), Janet (at the Palm's Bar), Cordillia (at the Pool bar) and have a mojito (at the Alfresco Bar) for us. Don't forget Daygar (at the Front Desk) who is the local Red Sox/Patriot fan. He'll know. Going back again . . . and again.
The Glenlivet Man!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, West Indies, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelPower so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba