Although some other hotels are nice, I believe that the Hyatt is the premier resort, then Marriot, and the 3rd Radisson.
It’s a familiar hotel, so be prepared to hear the screaming of the children runing around you (mostly in pool)
The beach is fine, but I have to say that the Divi Phoenix Beach is the best, the clearest water and no rocks in the sand…which is the only in high rise, then the Riu/Westin in a second place.
The best food in this great island you will find it in Madame Janette, but the best restaurante by far is Le Dome (I love Screaming Eagle too)
If you haven’t been to Aruba yet, you’ll love it. The people, climate, and beaches are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba