Hi guys -
Short & sweet - here's my two cents...
It was fantastic! The Hyatt hotel is by far the nicest hotel on the high rise section. The renovations are AWESOME! It's pretty much all complete - when my boyfriend and I were there, we barely noticed ANY construction. We didn't hear a thing (our room was on the 4th floor).
The juice bar by the pool is amazing...food was good - but I would recommend eating outside the hotel only because you are in Aruba...
Use De Palm tours for any/every activities - there awesome!
Have a great time! Hope this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba