“Fun for the young”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Senor Frogs - CLOSED

Senor Frogs
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar, International
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oswego, Illinois
“Fun for the young”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I agree with other reviewers about the prices on drinks, but it is a fun place, part of the Charlie's/Frog chain.
Better suited for the young, college-age crowd where fun and booze often ranks higher then quality or cost.

• Visited December 2013

East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Frog on a stick”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

No frog on a stick. I hope the title got you attention. I had blackened chicken and it was good. The portion is satisfactory. Speed of service is 15-20 minutes. Price of meal is reasonable.
I would go back again.

Visited December 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Loud & Crazy!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Since my last visit to Aruba, Senor Frogs has moved from the downtown area to the "high rise" area. It's still fun, but has lost most of its charm and feels too much like a TGI Fridays. It's fun, loud and crazy and always a good time.

Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“New Years Eve 2013!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Senor Frog's has the best night life on the island with delicious food and excellent service!
I am looking forward to New Years Eve at Senor Frogs!! This will be my 2nd year celebrating there. As always they have Great food…GREAT music…. Humberto Perez kept the excitement going all night long. It’s the only place I go on the Island for food and fun…
I am NEVER disappointed and I am guaranteed a fantastic time!!! I had the Fettuccini Alfredo dish and it was incredibly delicious; they have such a wonderful pasta dishes, quite honestly they were better than some of the Italian Restaurants I've visited!! The whole staff is AMAZING they always makes you feel welcome and they truly know how to trough out a party!! I always have a wonderful experience and would recommend to any visitor!

• Visited January 2013
“Good food”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Good food and reasonable prices, we really enjoyed our meals there. We would recommend this restaurant

Visited October 2013