“New Years Eve 2013!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Senor Frog's has the best night life on the island with delicious food and excellent service!
I am looking forward to New Years Eve at Senor Frogs!! This will be my 2nd year celebrating there. As always they have Great food…GREAT music…. Humberto Perez kept the excitement going all night long. It’s the only place I go on the Island for food and fun…
I am NEVER disappointed and I am guaranteed a fantastic time!!! I had the Fettuccini Alfredo dish and it was incredibly delicious; they have such a wonderful pasta dishes, quite honestly they were better than some of the Italian Restaurants I've visited!! The whole staff is AMAZING they always makes you feel welcome and they truly know how to trough out a party!! I always have a wonderful experience and would recommend to any visitor!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Good food and reasonable prices, we really enjoyed our meals there. We would recommend this restaurant

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This place would be fun for younger people (ie <25) or I suppose older than that who like to drink overpriced drinks. It's a fun atmosphere, I guess, if you have been drinking a lot and want to listen to loud music and dance. The shots we had were very tasty but pricey. Didn't eat here because there are many other places I would rather eat in Aruba. Probably wouldn't return, but would have liked this place in my college years.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

What appears at first to be a Carribean themed T.G.I. Fridays is too-late realized to be a Spring Break blowout bar that also serves some frozen food. I really cannot emphasize enough that this place is targeting a demographic that has a maximum age of about 22, and that's pushing it.

I stopped in with my group of 6 since it's right across the street from my hotel (Radisson) and we didn't really feel like walking after a long day. The service was only fair; we needed to summon the waitstaff several times for different reasons. The food? Well, my appetizer (potato skins) was particularly appalling, consisting of bacon bits, dry potato wedges, and some cheddar cheese apparently warmed in a microwave. I actually declined to order an entree afterwards and focused on some drinks. They worked, however the "Party All The Time" atmosphere got old after about 10 minutes. A table of teen girls was surrounded by the waitstaff as they blew whistles and danced to the too-loud in-house music. Some other song triggered a group of employees to circulate through the restaurant with a bottle of some concoction that was dramatically squirted into willing customers mouths while the staffers cheered. Signs such as "Pot Head" are available to be placed over certain patrons.

I think you get the point.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

A sort of low-brow party joint, mostly open to the tropical air, though mostly under roof. There were some dancers/entertainers on a small stafe, and a small-but-busy dance floor when we visited.

Frogs' specialize in serving extra-large (and often extra-sweet) mixed-drinks in tall containers called "yards" (or mini-yards), oddly enough they are not 3 feet long, so not sure why the name. The sweet drinks were okay, but my premium two-tequilas on-the-rocks was much better (and more expensive). Most drinks are available in 3 sizes, which is smart in a places where the game is mostly getting your drink on.

The crowd was more casually dressed than in similar joints in the US.

Food service had already stopped at 10pm and the place definitely mostly dead before midnight- not exactly a latin-american style late-night location.

There was no cover charge.