“fun but hot!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Willemstad, Curacao
“fun but hot!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

No air condition which for me is a big no no, however it is super fun. Don't forget to get your pinja colada Yard to take with you :)

Visited July 2012

“Terrible fajitas!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have chicken or beef fajitas regularly. These were terrible. Dry, tasteless and extremely skimpy in the vegetables!!! Friendly staff. Go for the drinking after eating elsewhere!!!

• Visited January 2013
New York
“Expensive Drinks”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for drinks. It has a good location for people watching on the strip. I loved the bar stools, if you go, you will know what I am talking about. They play very loud music which was the reason we stopped in for a drink. I love music. It is definitely geared towards a younger crowd. The goal there is to get wasted as quickly as possible and basically everyone on the dance floor achieved that goal. I didnt order food and I dont think I would. If I did it would probably be some kind of appetizer to hold me over until my actual dinner. Some of the drinks were very expensive. I couldnt believe how much our bill was and there werent any buy backs from the bartender. Overall, it is fun as a quick pit stop for drinks if you are on the strip but I would keep it as a quick pit stop.

• Visited December 2012
New York
“Great Drinks”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Lots of fun! Good music, lively staff who got a little bit too friendly at times.

Definitely geared to a younger crowd but everyone seemed to have a great time!

Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Location Makes It Better”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a chain bar that you can see just about anywhere in the islands to include Key West. The location gives it 4 stars.....otherwise I had to get a cocktail because I was on empty.

Visited January 2013