The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$295
$241
HolidayInn.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$629
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$131
  • Pool
La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
$160
$380
$364
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $407/night.

Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$582
$457
$479
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$345
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$638
$579
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbeach shuttlehigh rise hotelsmini marthappy hourbeach areanice resortchairsjacuzziriseslizardsnightlifeoranjestadcaribbean
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed there for 7 nights in March 2011. Overall, my impression is good. I did not like only a few things. First, you have to wear a yellow badge saying Mills Resort all the time, I used to throw it away, because it is uncomfortable to wear it to the meetings I attended and even sleep with that. When the hotel staff did not see it on me, they would ask my identification and bring me a new badge every time I did not wear it. So I did not like that practice. Then there is no Internet in the rooms, you have to go to the reception hall where you can have a Wifi. The breakfast was all the same. I did not like it, they always serve bacon and sausages, which I do not eat. I always had the fruits and juices which are best parts of the breakfast. Then I had a problem with the deposit I paid them from my card, they blocked 100 USD as a deposit for several months, fortunately I got it back. But I should say that my stay was really good, the minor flaws I mentioned did not make my trip unpleasant.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank parviz82
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Nice location opposite the Westin in Palm Beach- easy beach access across road- nice quiet end of the beach. Rooms were clean, spacious- pool was nice size. Only negative was that front desk staff were relatively unfriendly. Good choice for the money.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Richard H
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It is definitely one of the best hotels I have seen. Couples seem to be the target guests, there were many honeymooners around. The famous Palm Beach is not as near the hotel as one might wish for, however, it is not a serious problem – many guests rent a car to get around. The truth is that the touristic zone is located merely 1 kilometre away from the hotel. Honestly, it’s a 10-minute walk. The island is beautiful and there are things to do there, although it won’t probably be the most exciting holiday of your life.
The suite we stayed in was excellent – super-clean, comfortable and made us feel at home away from home.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Mills is a cute two-story resort with a great atmosphere and has a great location. The rooms are clean and come with a kitchen, mini fridge, safe, iron & iron board. There's also a hair dryer in the bathroom.
There's the option of a la cart of buffet breakfast that may or may not be included in your price. The breakfast rivals some higher priced hotels and the price is reasonable. (buffet is about $15 per person) The pool is clean, warm and well maintained.
However, please note, DO NOT dispose of toilet paper into the toilet, because it will block the toilet. This happened to us twice before the front office staff advised us of this. There was another patron at the desk complaining of the same when I went to complain. Also, the wi-fi is prepaid and there were constant interruptions to the service. We paid for a 24 hour connection and managed to use only about 5 hours worth of service. Don't waste your money! Find a hot-spot!! Each day I've called to ask for four washcloths and each day they only brought two at a time. There're four people in the room so why give me two washcloths??
Overall, three stars because of the bad internet connection and bathroom issues. There are also some refurbishings needed in the room. The AC was set on 50 degrees when we arrived.

Room Tip: Rooms further away from the pool are quieter because of the nightlife by the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank CrissyBelle
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Family of five just returned from The Mill, found hotel to be in great location, service was great,walking distance to beach, casinos, dining and shopping. Food at hotel was affordable. Women at conceirge desk was very helpful in planning our daily excursions. Rooms were clean and reasonably priced. Overall- if on a budget and visiting Aruba consider The Mill- wish I were back there now.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family