My husband and I were at the Marriott Aruba Resort July 20 - July 27.....7 nights, 8 days.....great vacation. From the first steps that were taken to plan this vacation to our return home, all went well. The Marriott Aruba Resort was a wonderful vacation choice. We stayed on the Tradewinds Floor; it is definitely a choice to consider. The junior suite had a wrap around balcony and beautiful view (ocean front). The hotel staff was great. There are so many that could be mentioned......Kameisha - Tradewinds floor concierge, who put in effort to make sure our stay was 'extra' nice (also, Margaret); Marie - room attendant, who kept our room in tip-top shape so it would be a special time; Hemina - who could be seen daily on the beach trying to make each persons' stay enjoyable and give true meaning to 'One Happy Island'.....and that is just naming some of the staff. If I had a question or concern it was addressed immediately. A highlight is that my husband and I were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. Special occasions were mentioned when we checked in. During that week we received a bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries; a bottle of wine; decorated love birds (made from washcloths).....all so nice. We were able to dine at the restaurants on site(LaVista, Ruth's Chris;, Simply Fish, etc.). We saw the Carribean Dance Show and the Carnival Show at LaVista. We went on a few excursions; were able to explore the area, walk, shop, hit the casinos----no, I am not richer; as well as relax and enjoy the sun, beach, and the tradewinds. The location of the Marriott allowed you to be as busy or relaxed as you wanted.
My husband and I were trying to decide what we would do for our 35th anniversary; and once we made that decision, where would be the best location for what we like. As I said prior, from the first steps taken to plan this vacation all went well. Since this was our first trip to Aruba we did use a travel concierge and company (Beach Bum Vacation......and Steve, you are the best! You, definitely, come with my highest recommendation .....to anyone!!), and as for a vacation spot, the Marriott Aruba Resort and Stellaris Casino is, surely, a place to consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach