Its been 9 years since i've been to Aruba, and for my birthday trip i chose this Marriott on Palm beach for many reasons, good sized balconies, 2 pools, good restaurants and all turned out to be true! But upon arriving at 1:30 est, our rooms were not available and they asked us to come back in 90 mins. By 4pm we had rooms after some confusion. With the Marriott rewards card you can get free wifi and discount activities. Our room was not as large as we would have liked, it over looked the pool, and seemed average for what we paid. Also speaking of the pool, don't expect towels after 4pm, they never had any! We managed to get a chaise at the pool (not the adult pool) without getting up early to reserve. A highlight of the trip was Simply Fish, eating a delicious dinner with your toes in the sand as the sun is setting was something i will never forget! Got a birthday wish in chocolate too!
So when you go, bring plenty of cash. The breakfast buffet is 25$pp and happy hour is 2 for 15$ most of the time. Try the lobby cafe, its fine and has a large assortment of breakfast foods.
We found this hotel to be very friendly and safe. If we come back we will try the Tradewinds club, which seems to excel at service and some meals are paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach