First let me tell you that I was not excited about going to Aruba. I heard that it's a desert and not really a beautiful island. So, why did I decide to go to the island with feedback such as this? Well, I was in a wedding for my best friend from college. I have to tell you that I was not only impressed with Aruba, but I look forward to going back again with my family next summer. The island is wonderful, the beach incredible and the Marriott Stellaris was great! The weather in Aruba is fantastic. It rained probably about 10 minutes over 2 days. Remember, I went to this island in August--that's hurricane season and we had no worries of terrible grey skies or hurricane hits like the Bahamas or Jamaica!
There was construction at the hotel. But get this; the Marriott gave each guest 20% back to their card for the inconvenience. I didn't have to ask, finagle or haggle them; they just simply told me at check-out that I would receive this credit!
The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Now, you must remember that you are in the islands so it's not immediate service like you expect here in the states, but you're there to relax so when in Rome do as the Romans...
Although the casino left my pockets thinner I enjoyed every aspect of Aruba. Also, if you're thinking of a destination wedding DO IT IN ARUBA, you can't beat the sunset. So, if you're interested in getting rest and relaxation and don't like being hassled while on the beach or folks begging for money once you leave the property then I say GO TO ARUBA! I've been to several Caribbean islands and now Aruba is at the top of my list.
The nightlife in Aruba is less than appealing, so if you're a twenty-something or in your early thirties I think you'd be better off going to Cancun or Cabo San Lucas. This island is strictly for families or the grown and sexy! So, if you're a family, have older parents or a stressed out single like me, then pack your bags and go!
I know you will sit back on the beach and say: "Ahhh Aruba!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Marriott, TravelUp, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach