The hotel is well located at the end, or beginning, of Palm Beach in Aruba. The property is part of all the marriott complex, The brand new Ritz Carlton, the Aruba Marriott resort and Stellaris Casino, and two Marriott Grand Vacation Club, one is Huge.
The staff at the front desk is professional but a bit cold, in spite of advised that I will arrive early and I am a Marriott Rewards Gold Member, We have to wait our room for one hour.
We had lunch but after the inbound flight, we want to unpack and enjoy the beach.
Property is very clean, organized and full of employes everywhere. They have a 24 hs coffee shop at the lobby, lobby Cafe, a Ruth Chris Steak house, la vista with excellent buffet breakfast, USD 25.00, excellent value for money. They have a pizza oven too and very good food choices. They also have team buffet, the best is the Saturdays one with filet and lobster. Waves beach bar & grill with excellent choices for lunch too and on night time became Simply fish, one of the best food experience I had and deserve a separate review. There is a sushi bar at the lobby, a Champions Restaurant and a pool bar at the adults one. There is happy hour from 12:00 to 1:00 PM and from 3:00 to 5:00, good chaise to have your drink and save a few bucks on them.
Pools are great, clean, with cascades and jacuzzi. The adults one ate great and private, with Bali beds and great lounges.
The beach is the best I had saw in the area, clean wide and not so crowds as the other resorts. There are a lot of Palapas that you can have paying a fee of 25.00/day for the first row, 20.00 for the second, 15.00 for the third but they have some free ones on the early morning, at 7:00 and on the afternoon for the next day at 4:30.
Quality of beverages and food are excellent and service superb.
The room is very comfortable, with balcony, a good barroom with walk in closet and a cozy bed. Linens and amenities are great.
If you wish to upgrade your stay, you can add the Tradewings club, with breakfast, lunch, beverages and hors d'ouvre. I'd did not took it because we had some tours and doesn't made any sense to took it but if you wish to stay full at the resort do it.
Excellent hotel, location and beach, I will definitely back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach