standard marriott, far end of the highrise hotels.
not as close to the shops & resturants like the others:
hyatt, radisson, riu, etc
quick taxi or bus will get you near everyhting in 5mins.
HATE having to reserve a beach spot/shade and will never go back again
because of this 'system".
Has an adult pool, quiet, except for private party functions at night.
spent $75.00 for 2 for a buffett breakfast.
I think this is pricey, do the math if your staiying a week
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach