This review will echo most of the reviews that this resort gets in that it is an excellent property with an outstanding staff. I feel the need to write the review anyway so that my excellent rating may help this resort reach the number one spot as top hotel in Aruba on Trip Advisor where it belongs.
We are Marriott rewards members because of the type of service we consistently get from the Marriott family of hotels. This property did not disappoint and we had another excellent anniversary thanks to the team at the Marriott Aruba.
The property is very well designed so that for its size everything is easily accessible. The lobby has great choices for shopping and dining or you can take a short walk to the pool area for more dining choices. The lobby café has great food choices and is very reasonable for its location. The lobby bar is a great place to hang out for the night of for a few drinks before heading out for the evening. The entertainment and staff at the lobby bar is some of the best you could hope for.
The property has a great location. It is only about a 15-20 minute walk down the beach down to the shops and restaurants of the Paseo Herencia and Arawak Gardens. This little downtown area has everything from McDonalds to Mario Hernandez. If the walk is too much in the Aruban sun, a taxi is only $6.00.
Our room was in the Tradewinds part of the hotel on the 8th floor and we would highly recommend this room category. The semi all inclusive offering of food and beverages was perfect. While they do not want you to take food out of the lounge, we were able to take drinks back to room and have on the balcony. The room was very clean and kept that way by the housekeeping team. We were treated to champagne and strawberries for our anniversary (which we saved for the next morning and had with orange juice from the lounge as homemade memosas).
One negative for us would be just how quite the adult pool was. I nicknamed it "The Library". If you are looking for spa like serenity at the pool you will love this amenity, but too quite for us so we spent all of our pool time at the main pool.
We will definitely be repeating this vacation and a stay at the Marriott Aruba as soon we possibly can. The entire Marriott Aruba team has a lot to be proud of and we appreciate all their hard work. Thanks for all you do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is an essential getaway to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at our oceanfront resort in Palm Beach, Aruba featuring an adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of the resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach