My wife & I stayed here at the Trade Winds Club. I would recommend it for the convenience. It's nice to not have to wait for breakfast & lunch at sit down restaurants. If you would like to eat great meals for each meal, then it's probably not worth the money. The food was good, but for the money you could get much better at restaurants. The open bar is very nice.
Also you have a much better chance at getting a palapa to sit under on the beach with Trade Winds Club, because they have some reserved for these guests. We never had a problem getting one, but we usually got to the beach by 9:30am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach