Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Aruba Beach Villas(Malmok Beach)
6,296 results
All reviewsadult pooltradewinds clubla vistasimply fishtradewinds floorlobby caferuth's chrisnorth towerwalk in closetfamily poolsushi bargelatomain pooltrade windstowel huthappy hourswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Aruba was a wonderful 1st anniversary desination. Everything there was better than expected. This was the first visit for my wife and I. The landscape, people, hospitality and food were beyond comparison!
We chose to stay in the Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino for our weeklong visit. Our anniversary dinner was experienced at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, located in the hotel. Our dining experience was spectacular. The whole experience was made that much more by the staff, expecially our server, Sims. He was professional as well as personable. I can't say enough about our anniversary dinner other than we enjoyed it so much that we visited again on our last night. This will definately be a place to revisit when we return to Aruba!

Room Tip: Look for an Ocean View room...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
ArubaMarriottResort, Hotel Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear JohnnyBean

Thanks for your great review, it was a pleasure to read it this morning. I am so happy to hear that our resort is beyond comparison ( I will use that one during my next annual review with my boss! ) But as you mentioned it really is the people at the resort that make it what it is, and the team here do make my job an easy one to do. You mentioned Sims, who I agree is a true professional and will be very happy to read your review. Thanks again for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back to Aruba for your 2nd anniversary.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We booked this trip through Expedia and everything was smooth sailing with the Marriott Stellaris and Casino. We told them we were coming to celebrate our 18th anniversary. We arrived at 4pm on Sunday, June 2, our room was ready. We were expecting a regular room, we had a suite with 2 balconies, one in the bedroom and one in the living room, we had 2 pieces of cheesecake with 2 bottles of wine, the bed had rose petals in the shape of a heart (I will attach pics below). The room was wonderful the view was the parking lot and we could see a little of the beach room 444. I was taken away with the setup, there was a safe in the bathroom, flat screen tv's in each room. A mini bar set up, with a sink and mini fridge - ice bucket (no microwave). The hotel grounds were breathtaking (will attach pics). I felt like I was on a cruise each time we left and came back the beds were made again with a little towel animal. Dominique greeted us at the front desk upon arrival she was so nice (from Sweeden). Yokast Felise & Rhona Williams was our housekeeping staff that kept us on point, whatever we needed they brought us, they also set up the room for us. NO COMPLAINTS at all about this resort I would stay there again...and again. They also offer Spa services, and Concierge services. Oh RUTH Criss steak house is located in the hotel and Simply Fish is a step outside the door on the beach. I LOVE MARRIOTT STELLARIS AND CASINO I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks to all Management and Staff for making our fantasy / dreams come true!

Room Tip: We had a corner suite so that was the room with the two balaconies...in case you are interested. Get a floor on 5 or above if you can. If I remember correctly floor 7 and up are the tradewind suites...we caught a peek, it was even more fabulous up there!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sheila L

Dear Sheila

WOW you really did get looked after, and it sounds like you had a great anniversary. You mentioned Dominique, Yokasta and Rhona, who are all true superstars. I will be sure to let them know about your fantastic review, they will be thrilled. Thanks again for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I would recommend this hotel over any hotel on Aruba! So much better than the Hyatt! Rooms much bigger, large balconies, huge bathroom, very clean and the staff is absolutely amazing!!!! I leave in a week from today and cant wait to go back! The beach in my opinion is the most nice by the Marriott compared to other resorts on Palm Beach! Pools are amazing!!! If you stay at the Marriott I promise you that you wont be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kyle

Thanks for your wonderful review, it certainly is appreciated. You are right about our balconies, they are HUGH, and yes our staff are Amazing. Thanks again for letting everyone know about our hotel, and I look forward to welcoming you back next week.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Let me place by saying I'm sure what happened to us was a freak accident. But all the same, it affected our trip.

The Marriott resort in Aruba is absolutely beautiful. Very clean, the staff is always willing to help you in any way, plenty of things to do. We stayed in a garden view room overlooking the adult pool which was great, very quiet still with a nice view. The room itself was perfect. Beds super comfy stocked with everything you'd need. Although I do wish there had been a microwave so we could heat up leftovers. The maid service was incredible. They organized our toiletries in the bathroom, the room was spotless, the turn down service was so nice to have to come back to a clean room in the evenings. We never had a problem with crowdedness at either pool or the beach. We got chairs right away. We didn't bother with the palapas. Happy hour on the beach was great too. And the hot tub was perfect to relax in in the evening.

The island itself is actually not a very pretty place. It's all desert. The only nice parts are downtown or the resorts on the beach. The entire island is devoted to tourism.

Alright, here comes the bad stuff. My boyfriend and I both got food poisoning on separate occasions while on this trip. Only mine may have been from the resort hotels. Our first night we ate at La Vista and the next day I was feeling nauseous all afternoon and evening. Then we ate dinner off site at Pelican Pier and I spent the whole next day in bed or over our toilet. After recovering the next day and again eating off site at El Goucho, my boyfriend also spent the next day in bed or in our bathroom.

We don't know if this is a common problem in Aruba, or if we just have very bad luck, but it completely ruined our 6 day, 5 night trip since we only got to spend 2 days of it doing anything. I wish we could have spent more time at the beach or by the pool, but it wasn't in the cards for us.

Unfortunately, after this turn of events we will not be returning to Aruba, but I would definitely stay at another Marriott resort. Maybe somewhere where the food is more regulated.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Meghan G

Dear Meghan

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort, it is very much appreciated. Thank you for all your wonderful comments about our hotel and our team, but I am sorry to hear that you didn’t have such great experiences outside the hotel. Of course I am bias, but I think Aruba is a beautiful island, but yes you are right it is more of a desert island and that may not be everyone’s cup of tea. I was also concerned to hear that you did not have great experiences at off property restaurants on the island, it is never nice to be sick, especially when you are on vacation. To be honest this type of thing is something that I very rarely hear reports of, but as with everywhere, things do happen just as you experienced. Again I am sorry that Aruba won’t be your choice of island in the future, but am happy to hear that you enjoyed our resort.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Marriott Stellaris resort is incredible. Awesome staff, great facilities, beautiful pools and beach!!! The food on-site is fantastic. The sunsets over the water are breathtaking.

You must have dinner at Madame Jeanette while in Aruba. One of the best dinner's we've had while traveling.

Our only complaint would be about the casino. The dealers were ZERO fun.

Would recommend the Marriott to anybody and we plan on staying there again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
ArubaMarriottResort, Hotel Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear dwhst9

What a cool review, thank you so much. You must have gone to the school of Amazing words, Top Notch, Awesome, Beautiful, Fantastic and Breathtaking. You have certainly put a smile of my face this morning and I am sure our Brilliant (that’s another word for you to use if you want) team will also love the review. Of course you also noted the casino team, and I will be sure to go over this with them. Again thank you for your lovely review, and I will look forward to welcoming you back to our resort soon.

Matt Knights, Hotel Manager, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino