We just returned from a week long stay at the Marriott Stellaris and would recommend it to anyone looking for some relaxiation. I would agree with all the other reviews that the service individuals are extremely nice and friendly that are not standing around waiting for their tip every time they do something for you (with the exception of just one waiter at the adult pool bar - he was just a little too expecting for my taste). The adult pool is the place to hang out for some quiet time, however, the whole putting your towel on chairs at 7:30 am is very annoying and is one of the reasons I can't give this resort a perfect 5. The other reason is our specific room location. Our door faced the inteior hallway directly above the lobby & snack bar area. We could clearly hear all the buzz going on down at the 1st floor and every chair that was pushed across the floor. I inquired about moving our room and they told me they were 100% booked which I didn't believe since you didn't see a whole lot of people moving around inside and outside of the facility.
My suggestion for those hanging out at the pool all day is tip the bartender $10 right off the bat and he will work with you during "happy hours" by holding your 2 for 1 purchased drinks until you ask for them. This probably saved us a couple hundred dollars over the week long visit and amount of time we spent at the adult pool.
We would recommend dinner at Simply Fish & La Vista (especially the seafood night) and while some people might complain about the price - it was well worth every penny !!!
Overall we were very satisfield with the resort because we were looking for relaxation. This is not the place for a group to party - just nothing very exciting going on. Down the beach are a couple bar hangouts and it's very easy to walk back to your hotel on the beach at night so save yourself a few dollars on cab rides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is an essential getaway to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at our oceanfront resort in Palm Beach, Aruba featuring an adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of the resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach