The suites are quite spacious and nicely kept. Offer a kitchen, living room and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need in terms of dinner ware and utensils.
The beach are is busy and requires a lengthy process to get beach chairs. Alternatively, you can go down about 6:30-7:00 in the morning to secure beach chairs. The beach is a couple hundred yards from the resort.
Despite what you might read or have heard, Marriott will no allow you to enjoy the amenities at their adjacent properties. that was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach