We visited the Marriott Stellaris in mid April 2013 on our honeymoon, staying in the tradewinds floor. The check in process was very easy and the staff was very friendly. Our room wasn't ready but we were able to change and enjoy the beach immediately. The rooms were well kept, but very standard. Enough space for everything you would need and a nice balcony, but nothing spectacular. We spent so little time in the room, that I was not concerned with it specifically at all. The beach was wonderful, we were able to get a Palapa any time of day without issue. Never were they completely booked, although we were rarely in the front row by the time we made it down around 8AM to reserve one. The pool was very nice, with a swim up bar and a water fall. There were quite a few kids, but they were all behaved for our entire vacation. There is a ton of attractions within a 10-15 minute walk, including restaurants, shopping, tours, and pampering. The adult only pool closed every day but 1 at 3pm for receptions for weddings, which was extremely annoying but understandable. We went to the regular pool or the adult pool at the ocean club when this occurred.
- Palapas were wonderful, we spent most of each day at the beach reading or enjoying the scenery. These come free with the tradewinds floor, along with two ocean floats, cold water, chilled towels, and friendly beach service.
- Pillow Menu - never saw, didn't care about though
- Bar - full free bar from 6 - 9PM each day, beer from 7AM - 9PM each day.
- Breakfast - huge delicious spread of hot and cold options. Definitely a huge win for me.
- Lunch different sandwiches each day, with a soup (that was delicious each day) and a hearty salad bar and left over breakfast fruit turned into a fruit salad, good but got monotonous towards the end and we ended up going to a few restaurants for lunches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Marriott's adults only pool H20asis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach