Our stay at the Marriot Stellaris (3/20-3/24) was wonderful. The grounds were beautiful, rooms comfortable and cleaned everyday. We loved having a his and hers sink area in the bathroom, very helpful when your trying to get ready together. The staff was really nice and accomodating. Overall we can't wait to go back to Aruba
Happy hour between 12pm -1pm and again between 3pm - 5pm. 2 drinks for price of 1
Adult pool for relaxing, Main pool for happy hour fun.
Get to pool early to get particular chair/area - people were claiming their chairs at 7am.
Beach Palpalas - this was somewhat frustrating. Make sure you reserve these the first day you arrive because they book up very quickly. I don't want to be overly critical but I felt the that the staff could have been a little more empathic. The words "I'm sorry" could really go a long way to ease the frustration in trying to reserve the palpalas.
Casino - I heard the Stellaris had the best casino on the island but I would beg to differ. We found that they did not have a crap table which was disppointing so we hit the Radison instead.
Location - This resort is at the end of the strip. Although a cab ride is not expensive, if you want to be closer to the night life then I would suggest picking something towards the middle or beginning of the hotel strip.
Beach - beautiful and clean. I found the water not very clear and the bottom on ocean to be soft and mushy similar to lake water. This was strange being that its ocean water but that didn't stop us from enjoying the water. The hotel also supplies free cold water by the beach bar.
Welcome bags - There's a second desk near the secondary elevators where they try to give you welcome bags and then try to get you to sign up for a timeshare presentation - just walk past the desk if you are not interested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is an essential getaway to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at our oceanfront resort in Palm Beach, Aruba featuring an adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of the resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach