I went there with my mom; we spent a week there together.
Even if it's a casino hotel, I would not rule out the idea of a family hotel. There were many families with kids, who were mostly spending their time at the pool or at the beach. It is also ideal for couples, and for single people who want to have fun. We are not gamblers, and didn't even feel the casino being there.
The hotel is ideally located- you can enjoy lovely walks along the shore. You can even walk to other resorts nearby or, for instance, go to the mall. What we also did was rent a car to visit nearby beaches that are more secluded than the ones at the hotel, for some peace and quiet. They are worth visiting.
Food quality is also good. Breakfast especially. You can even have it in your room.
The room we were in had a weird stain on the wall and before we would even ask, they changed us to another room; the service is really great. The rooms all have nice views- but obviously the ones that face the ocean are much better than the ones facing the pool, which can be noisy sometimes. Rooms on the Southern side could satisfy you want some silence.
I especially liked the beach, not being much of a pool person. I could read a book there perfectly at ease, with a drink and some food from the hotel, marvellous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach