Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$99
MVC Eagle Beach(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$458
$418
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$445
Marriott
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$288
$197
$445
$350
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$299
TripAdvisor
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
6,299 results
All reviewsadult pooltradewinds clubla vistasimply fishtradewinds floorlobby caferuth's chrisnorth towerwalk in closetfamily poolsushi bargelatomain pooltrade windstowel huthappy hourswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Hi we were in Aruba from Jan 3-7. We are a family of 4. My husband my 2 daughters (18%16) and me. We stayed at the trade winds floor!!Best way to go!!Super rooms love the place!!Trade winds is the way to go, great breakfast, free drinks snacks.. We didn´t have lunch or dinner, because we prefer to stay at the beach an at night we went to restaurants.. But around 6 we had drinks and some food.
Because of the trade winds we didn´t have to do the stupid lines for the palapas, we just went and got one,,,excelent treatment, the service was super the freezing mint towels were a plus..
We took a bottle of grey goose and champagne and we ask if we need to pay a corkage fee and they say no!!So my husband was so happy!!
I had 18 years since I was last time in Aruba and we reallyyyyyyy enjoy it!!Super relax happy family time..Love the beach, the hotel the restaurants..Everything..Just one tip make reservations to the restaurants and don´t book with Alamo we had one day reservation to go around Aruba and they had the worst cars..In Aruba you need a jeep because there are so many open roads!!!
we would defintly go back to this hotel...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank spyce
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you are a frequent traveler and have stayed at some nice resorts, this one may not be quite up to what you might expect for a category 7 hotel and the prices of the rooms. i found the majority of the employees to appear to be miserable and as though they did not want to be there, many employees significantly over weight and in no hurry to serve you with a smile. Bar staff seems very irritated when you ask for water. When you pay $850 a night, i don't think it's too much to ask to get a cup of water with a smile. The spa is a total joke. i booked spa treatments for the family for a Christmas surprise thinking they would relax in the tranquility room, maybe take a jacuzzi, have a snack etc. Don't be fooled. If you want a massage, that can be had and the service rendered was very good, however, this is NOT what you might expect or even consider calling a spa at a category 7 hotel. Very disappointed. The beach is jam packed, so if you like NYC when you are on the beach, then go for it. Same goes for the pool. We did not eat at the restaurants on the property, mostly because the whole place appeared to have attitude and we didn't care to be around it. We found many places off property where people were happy to serve us with a smile. Bottom line, over priced, over rated, and you should think about going to Mexico where the people are friendly and willing to bend over backwards to serve you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank missshelbie
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I spent 7 days at this beautiful property the week before Christmas for my 40th bday. All of the staff were super friendly, in particular, Davika, Augustine and Elisha (Mandera Spa - I had a half day treatment). I had a fantastic corner room with an exceptional ocean view and only left the property two times to take an sunset catamaran cruise and then a separate dinner. I will definitely be back. I had free wi-fi and received 10% off beverages as a Marriott Rewards member which was a great bonus. The hotel was nice enough to send two slices of cheesecake to my room for my birthday.

The only reason I didn't give this location a 5, was the lack of free shaded areas/chairs etc... I don't think that should be an added cost. But I made do, and will still return. Additionally, at the adult pool, people were up at the crack of dawn and took over blocks of chairs under umbrellas and were then gone for hours! There should be a policy against this if possible. I was out on a few days by 8:00a, all of the umbrella locations were taken. I could've utilized some and been on my way by the time before those people even came back. BUT, I consider this a very minor complaint and I really had a great time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank KMScarlett
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We just returned from a 7days trip to stellaris Marriott in aruba. Ours is a family of 4 with kids 7&10 years old. This was our second trip to aruba in 4 years.
Marriott resorts is very nicely finished property at the northern end of palm beach ( barring the new ritz Carlton opening north soon). It consists of surf club, ocean club and Marriott stellaris next to each other. Stellaris Iooks more elegant and has a nice layout. We had an oceanview premium room with 2 queen beds and an amazing ocean and pool view. Room is very nicely situated with a small closet with a safe, and spacious size including a oversize balcony.
Service: room service including in room breakfast was quick and proper. Service at the restaurants is a bit slow but attentive.
Restaurants: pretty decent but pricey as expected. Simply fish on the beach is definitely way overpriced and one can find an amazing view, price, service at restaurants outside like Barefoot Aruba or flying fish bone which r a must visit places. While we r on restaurants I would also recommend driftwood and Papiamento both with local Arabian favors.
Beach and pool: beach and pool areas are amazing. Most of you already know about the cabana or palapa booking. For those who don't , here it goes: one can choose to book palapas by paying $20 in advance but u won't get lot of choices for some reason. One can either stand in line by 4 pm for next day or 630am for the same day to book open palapas. This seems to be the best way and its free? ( I guess the price is standing in line !) but once u get this , ur day goes by nicely.
Activities : not a whole lot on this property but I saw some stuff going on in ocean club which was I guess open for us too, but we never got any time as we loved spending time on the beach and the pool pretty much the whole day.
Concierge : they were pretty good with reservations for the restaurants outside and excursions . They were never excited or thrilled to see us there but did their job pretty well. I guess a smiley face or a little more enthusiasm would have worked better. Please ask them about certain excursions before u book them for eg. If u r booking DePalm island and would like to go for sea trek Please make sure that its working ( we didn't book DePalm as sea trek was closed due limited visibility in the water) but no one told us that until we asked them and they immediately said no. I would love to see the concierge help the hotel customers better with good suggestions and help making better choices.
All considered I would highly recommend Marriott stellaris without reservations.
A word of caution at the airport: please get their at least 3 hours early as they have Arabian and US customs and immigration in aruba while returning to USA.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank NewJerseyDoc
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We are from long island and after years of avoiding it came to Aruba. The trade winds was represented as being "private" separate from the masses here. Not the case! Nothing "private about it". And what a disappointing beach. Basically isn't any.
It's all water sports and crowds waiting for water sports. And where are those flags on the beach chairs to ask for food/drink?
There aren't any. Unfortunately other luxury locations too expensive during high season, but I really have a problem with the misrepresentation. 6 days left.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family