Hotel is very nice, rooms are clean. Normal hotel rooms,with the usual bathroom.we had a premium ocean view on the sixth floor in the north wing. If i returned I would ask for a room facing the adult pool with ocean view. We overlooked the family pool. The rooms have nice sized balconies, but through the day it was too hot and in the evening we went out so we never sat out there. The adult pool is awesome, warm, quiet and clean! The family pool was a bit dirty, stuff floating in water from trees.
The restaurants were all good. We ate lunch each day at La Vista, very good food! We ate the first nite at the hotel restaurant thats on the beach! Very romantic with great food andgood service! We ate out each evening. We tried Pinchos, which was really good, giannias at the herencia mall area is Italian and good! We also ate at Madame Janettes which was excellent, also tried the Screaming Eagle. The screaming Eagle has beds you can sit in surrounded by drapes to eat dinner, we opted for a table instead, but romantic! Others we didnt have time to check out was, Wacky Wahoo, but you need to make reservations a day or two ahead. Others were Flying Fishbone, Anna Marias, Passion on the Beach that we were told were good.
As for the palapas....annoying! We rented a palapa for three days, thats the most you can rent at one time. It cost 65.00 for three days, so the first day we had one that was in the back, the next three days we had one in the front row in the middle. Premium palapa, and I guess this is why each day we had it ,when we got to thebeach someone else was in it! Two days we had couples put their bag n stuff under our palapa and then when they wanted out of the sun, they would move in!!! GEEZ ! I wouldnt have the nerve to do that! There is not much privacy on this beach. Everyone is pretty close to each other. And there is alot of boats, jetskis and activities going on at this beach.
We opted not to do the Tradewinds floor, because we dont usually eat breakfast and for lunch, we ate at the closest place near the beach. We did take advantage of the happy hour on the beach. Two drinks for one ! The waiters will tell you when its happy hour.
All the staff and the natives were very friendly! Took taxis to dinner and the fares can range anywhere between 6.00 to 35.00 . The concierge can tell you the price, and there are no meters in the taxis so they must have set prices.
At the airport for your return flight you will go through customs twice so when you arrive in the states you have already done it.
We will return to aruba and probably stay here or the Ritz next door when it is completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach