The Marriott is our home away from home and It is the wonderful staff that make it so special. We visit the Marriott four times a year but this most recent visit was one we shall always remember. From the moment we checked in Beverly at the front desk greeted us so warmly we knew we had chosen the correct place to celebrate our 25th anniversary. When we were taken to our beautiful suite where there were rose petals in front of the door. But the rose petals were only the beginning. The reading lights were focused on the ceiling making a perfect heart! On the bed were Hundreds of rose petals and a bride and groom teddy bears. All of this had been created by Rhona Williams housekeeping and Yokasta Feliz our maid.
Our ten day vacation was glorious. Every night the turn down service was done by Cecilia who left beautiful roses upon hearing of our anniversary! At Simply Fish Chef Lewis prepared my favorite Arubian fish and a Sparkling dessert to celebrate our anniversary.
On our last night we were invited to come to the beach by Verna. the executive assistant for a farewell champagne toast. When we arrived I was presented with a bouquet of flowers and escorted to the beach where a minister was there to have us renew our vows! We were surrounded by our friends and by several of the hotel staff including Marisol Judith and Katya from Ruth 's Chris. It was truly a wonderful surprise! People often ask us "Why Aruba again?"
We can truly say because it is our home away from home and because of all the people who make it so special.
The Hotel has the largest casino on the island. Huge oversized staterooms and seven restaurants on property. There are Two beautiful pools and the hotel is located on Palm
This is without a doubt the best hotel in Aruba!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach