My wife and I stayed at the Marriott Stellaris Hotel in October of 2012. We opted for the Tradewinds floor (Level 8), and thought that we made the right choice. We especially enjoyed talking to the host, and finding about the island from her. She was very pleasant and delightful. I am a Platinum Elite Marriott member, and with some back and forth got upgraded to THE best ocean front (not view...front!) room. The views were spectacular. The room itself was very spacious and was comfortable for our entire stay. The grounds were beautiful. We especially enjoyed the adult pool. The beach was a bit disappointing. There were jet skis, ski boats, etc. constantly coming and going. There was seaweed on the beach and the water was murky. We opted to hang out at the pool most of the time. I could see this hotel getting very crowded in the high season and it might be a problem getting a lounger by the pool. We used the weight room which was a large bi-level room. It had lots of weights and cardiovascular equipment. The casino was small, but it was lots of fun...especially the fish game! The smoke, although present wasn't overwhelming like some have said. Maybe they've improved the ventillation.
We were underwhelmed with the island and prefer Grand Cayman. Luckily, the Marriott provided a nice stay for us. Although we probably won't return to Aruba, the Marriott at least gave us some good memories of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is an essential getaway to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at our oceanfront resort in Palm Beach, Aruba featuring an adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of the resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach