My husband and I spent 7 nights at the Marriott Stellaris back in September and really enjoyed ourselves. The resort itself is beautiful, the flowers, wildlife, waterfalls-it made for a very pleasant stay. The resort staff was outstanding. The front desk did their best to upgrade us after we were put in a room that didn't quite fit the "ocean view" standard that we were expecting when we booked. They moved us to a room with one of the best views at the hotel! It was amazing! Here is a list of the pros and cons we encountered on our trip.
-The grounds are well kept at all times. All of the pools are well maintained and clean, and the landscaping is truly beautiful. The iguanas were quite entertaining as well!
-The staff at all of the bars were friendly and made the experience a lot of fun.
-The cleaning staff were wonderful. Our room was spotless when we would return from the beach each day. They really went the extra mile!
-We ate at all of the restaurants onsite and we didn't have a bad meal the entire time we were there. They are ALL expensive, but we expected that going in. We rented a car so we had a few cheaper meals outside of the resort.
-The casino was not crowded during the time we were there. It was bigger than I expected and they had a live band that played on certain nights, which was fun. Drink service was top notch at the tables! They would bring another drink before you finished the one you had. They were not as attentive at the slot machines, but that's any casino.
-We had no problem getting a palapa. We would go the day before at 4pm and were able to choose which one we wanted. The line was never long, but that could be the time of year we were there.
-We never heard any noise from the construction going on at the new Ritz Carlton. This was a concern after reading several reviews.
-The beach was very pretty, however the water was a little dirty.
-The food is VERY expensive everywhere you go-but it is good.
-Depending on the side you stay on, you will be harassed by the Marriott TIme Share sales people every time you get on the elevator. They were terribly annoying.
Overall, this is a great place to stay. We really enjoyed ourselves! I would recommend it to anyone and I hope we get to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, our Aruba getaway is essential to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach