We were there for 4th of July weekend, stayed for 5 nights. We spent most of our time at the newly constructed adult only pool, which was amazing. They have a little bar there and it's always very quiet. We loved the 2 for 1 drink specials in the afternoon. The food at the hotel was actually really great and not too overpriced. We had a Sunday champagne brunch buffet at the main restaurant which was lovely. We also ventured out a few nights to the nearby mall area to have dinner. The golf cart service they provide is really helpful (basically they have golf carts that can transport you from your hotel to the Marriott that's closest to the mall, so you don't have to walk all that way).
Now on to the not so great parts...the beach. It was a lovely beach, but with SO many palapas and the reservations system is really quite annoying. If you don't manage to get a palapa on the first row, you pretty much don't really have any ocean view, which defeats the purpose of being on the beach.
We upgraded to the tradewind floor for the last two nights for $150 per night more. I wouldn't say it was super worth it, but it was nice to have the tradewinds lounge.
All in all, I would definitely go back as long as the price continues to be relatively reasonable. Just stay by the adult pool and have pina coladas! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is an essential getaway to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at our oceanfront resort in Palm Beach, Aruba featuring an adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of the resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach