WOW is all I can say. We were here for our 30th anniversary and I must say it was perfect. The room was spotless, well kept and a good view. The staff was more than friendly and accomodating, always there to answer a question or just being great hosts. The food at the breakfast buffet, Gulligans for lunch and the Sunset Grille for dinner was really really good. What more can you ask for than 2 for 1 happy hour drinks and a bar staff that truely enjoys themselves. We had no problem getting a spot on the beach without even getting in the 4pm line. The beach is outstanding and the servers were always around. This is our 3rd time to Aruba and 2nd time at the Radisson and I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else.
A final shout out to RUDY, one of the Food & Beverage Managers; he remembered us from the year before and was a pleasure to get to know. I am in the F&B business myself running a 500 seat restaurant and he's the type of manager I would love to have on my staff - acknowledge him for us, he really deserves it. Until next year, enjoy all those great sunsets.
Bill and Joan Bromley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the largest stretch of Aruba’s picturesque white sand Palm Beach, the iconic oceanfront Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, known as the “Grande Dame of Aruba,” is a casually elegant, 15-acre tropical haven catering to the most discerning travelers. More than 350 guest rooms and suites, each featuring their own private balcony or patio, welcome with a tropical, serene ambiance and feature modern amenities such as Wi-Fi access and LCD TV. Guests can indulge in five extraordinary dining options, including the award-winning Sunset Grille, Gilligan’s Beach Grill Restaurant, romantic La Playa torchlight dinners and more. Acclaimed for its Vegas-style play, the resort’s casino features table games, slot machines and tournaments. A sanctuary of relaxation, the beachfront eforea spa entices with a Japanese-inspired bamboo relaxation area, outdoor cabana and exclusive treatments. The resort boasts activities including watersports such as diving, snorkeling, sailing and windsurfing; two zero-entry pools, bicycle rentals, Kids Club, Discover Program and more, perfect for the entire family. With distinctive Aruban flair, the resort is renowned for its friendly and professional service, and is ideally situated near countless island activities, including shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach