Just got back from a wonderful 10 days at the Radisson. The grounds are just gorgeous and the pools great for all ages. The rooms in the Curacao building were of a good size and included a tub and king sized bed. We did not pay extra for a ocean view room as we have been going for 20 years so.. being at the ocean is good enough for us. We enjoyed the breakfast and lunch pkg which went until 6pm. The breakfast buffet had everything u could imagine including cooks making whatever you want for egg dishes -all you can eat.The staff was very accomadating just ask and they respond very quickly and pleasantly.
Our opinion the Radisson not only was the 1st built on Palm Beach but the prettiest grounds. Yes it may be more expensive to stay here but they do have everything from a casino to spas, restaurants, 2 bars 2 pools. We loved the sleep number beds -just press and fit yourself to the degree of firmness you enjoy while your partner does the same.
As far as the complaints about the cruise people-they do pay to use the beach facilities only I was told. We only had to sign up for palapas at the pool. We found enough chairs at the beach and personally feel the whole sign up thing is ridiculous. It should be come use the chairs on the beach -then go to the pool and vice versa. No one should save their spots all day in either space . If everyone did this there would be no hoarding of spaces etc on the islands and there would be lots of empty seats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the largest stretch of Aruba’s picturesque white sand Palm Beach, the iconic oceanfront Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino, known as the “Grande Dame of Aruba,” is a casually elegant, 15-acre tropical haven catering to the most discerning travelers. More than 350 guest rooms and suites, each featuring their own private balcony or patio, welcome with a tropical, serene ambiance and feature modern amenities such as Wi-Fi access and LCD TV. Guests can indulge in five extraordinary dining options, including the award-winning Sunset Grille, Gilligan’s Beach Grill Restaurant, romantic La Playa torchlight dinners and more. Acclaimed for its Vegas-style play, the resort’s casino features table games, slot machines and tournaments. A sanctuary of relaxation, the beachfront eforea spa entices with a Japanese-inspired bamboo relaxation area, outdoor cabana and exclusive treatments. The resort boasts activities including watersports such as diving, snorkeling, sailing and windsurfing; two zero-entry pools, bicycle rentals, Kids Club, Discover Program and more, perfect for the entire family. With distinctive Aruban flair, the resort is renowned for its friendly and professional service, and is ideally situated near countless island activities, including shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino And Spa
- Radisson Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Radisson Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Radisson
- Raddison Aruba
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach