“basic Mexican food at a good price”
Review of Iguana Cantina

Iguana Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Is moderately priced Mexican in the mall on Palm. Good meal nothing special. Nice plus is that it is near the night time entertainment and shopping.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was very good. However, being an outdoor restaurant on the second floor, our chips for our appetizer were blowing all over the place. We had to more. I recommend not sitting along the outside perimeter due to the strong breeze. Otherwise was very good!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The food was great. The kids menu was great and priced so well. The staff was so friendly, accommodating when we were short of time and gave us great tables so we could enjoy the show at the amphitheater. I loved my Mahi Mahi fajitas. We loved the food so much that we went back again during our one week trip to Aruba

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We happened upon iguana cantina looking for somewhere to eat near the high rise hotels. We had a great time here and had great service. The chips and salsa were good although the salsa could use a little more spiciness. My husband had fajitas which were great and I had a chicken quesadilla which was also great. We didn't see all the negative reviews until after we had eaten here and couldn't believe them! We really enjoyed iguana cantina and ate here a second time!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter was covering approximately 10 tables so service was slow. My husband ordered a cadillac margarita which clearly did not have Gran Marnier. The music was too loud. My food was cold when it finally came out. My husband did like his fajitas. Kalin's is in the same mall and has inexpensive Mexican and excellent service...go there instead.

1  Thank hoosgalnyc