“Great food and service!”

We’r Cuba Restaurant
Description: We are Cuba is the real authentic Cuban restaurant in Eagle Beach Aruba. We are located at the Alhambra Mall Aruba
Reviewed November 14, 2017

We were there for lunch numerous times. The food is fantastic and so is the service. Highly recommend. Very fresh and tasty!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This was a cute little spot with fairly good food. The staff was lovely, the empanadas were a great appetizer, and the vibe was great. The meat in our burrito was a bit on the tough side, but the flavor was very good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This restaurant is brand new & I wish it great success!! I love Cuban food & have dined elsewhere in Aruba for it. Decided to give it a go, since you don't have to go to town. The atmosphere is lovely-- wicker chairs & tables, nice lighting & windows on the mall-side for people-watching. The service is very friendly & attentive from the time you enter until you leave. My server was Jhon Alexander, so very sweet & efficient!! Ordered a Mojito--love Havana Club rum--excellent! For my starter I ordered the cheese soup. Yum!! It's like a potato cream soup with chunks of cheese in it. For my entree, I ordered the ropa vieja with yellow rice & black beans. Excellent--I ate the whole thing!! The beef was so tender- addicting! For dessert, flan of course-creamy & delish!! There was a fellow singing-long sets too. He was totally engaging with the diners. He handed out maracas so we all could have fun. It was also a lady's birthday, & of course the birthday greetings. Totally a fun place to dine! The owner came around to each table & I got a hug from the waiter on my way out. I will definitely return next year!!

Reviewed November 2, 2017

My wife and I shared 3 dishes. First was 3 empanadas, 1 beef and two chicken. We thought the chicken was outstanding and flavor full. If we go back, we would order 3 chicken and forget the beef.
The second was their fried shrimp. Served piping hot, lightly breaded and with two different dipping sauces. Both were good.
We split an entree of fried chunks of pork, served with rice and beans and 2 slices of plantain. The rice and beans was the real deal. I asked if they had Congri, the Cuban rice, but they didn't have it which was too bad. It is a great Cuban side dish which we always order in Cuban restaurants.
The server was attentive and hospitable. He was from Columbia and we talked a bit about how Columbia was a great place to visit.
We ordered off the ala carte menu but they had a fixed 3 course dinner of $22.95 which is a good value.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Had a lovely meal and the best mojito outside of Havana and had a lovely chat about Cuba staff were lovely