“Great value- happy hour 2 for 1 and the specials” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grand Cafe Rembrandt

Grand Cafe Rembrandt
Cuisines: Dutch, Bar, European
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Renfrew, Canada
“Great value- happy hour 2 for 1 and the specials”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

A bit off the beaten track, we happened upon Rembrandts one evening and decided to return later in the week. The 2 for 1 drinks were great and the special was quite good - it was schnitzel ( chicken not pork) so was a bit dry. However the goat cheese salad was excellent. Good value with large servings. Not sure why the place wasn't busier? location perhaps?

• Visited February 2014

Aruba
“Alejandro made our night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Our server was energetic and fun and he kept us entertained. I had the beef tenderlion and the meat was vey tender. I loved the split pea soup also. Other members of our party had chicken salad, schnitzel and french onion soup. We all enjoyed our food. Thank you Alejandro for a fun night in Aruba.

Visited February 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will never come back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Me and my family went on a sunday for dinner around 5:30 pm. we where the only people sitting outside but now i understand why. We orderd a kids menu one schnitzel one lekkerbekje and two of the daily special pasta with seafood for $ 24,-, there my mood changed when the lady arrived with our food, the pasta was so big that it was not even enough for my 3 year old son and me and my husband had to eat that it was just enough to fill one teeth i was so disapoined for the money you had to pay for it i am a local and i could go to different great restaurant for that money and have great seafood pasta it took me less than 5 min and i had finished my pasta i will never go back there the time that steffan legger was the owner it was much much better and also the service that time was much nicer when i went to pay the lady behind the bar did not even ask if everything was ok how can you be working if you dont have interest in your guest. Was erg teleur gesteld. Also the schnitzel and the lekkerbekje was not woouwww sorry but change the energie there and your cook.

1 Thank tamara x
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Dutch food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Rembrandts has a good location at Palm beach. I really enjoyed the thick pea soup with sausage and a burger with gouda. The staff were friendly and Dutch. The food was reasonably priced by Aruba standards. I plan to return again in the future.

1 Thank eenorman
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing atmosphere and delicious, reasonably priced food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Can't praise this place enough. It was GREAT. It was my brother's birthday, and the service was so spectacular - we all felt very special. The play music, but it is soft and relaxing. The food is delicious and they have great specials. The best part? They are reasonably priced, which is saying something on Aruba. We would absolutely go back here and encourage everyone to try it!