“GREAT FOOD”

Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Just came back from a 2 week vacation - ate at Rembrandt 4 times!
The fish & chips is to die for - delicious onion soup, and the grouper is out of this world. Great waiter, asked for him every time. Nice eating outdoors with the Aruba breeze. Can't wait to go back. Great place, very reasonably priced & lots of food.

1  Thank Patricia C

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Second year eating here. Under new management and as good as ever. Great onion soup. Reasonably priced food and nice atmosphere. Our waiter was very efficient, friendly and informative. Very relaxing eating outside.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ate here the first week of February; it wasn' t very busy, which was the first hint.
They have no wine list- that should have been hint #2.
When I asked specifically about the Riesling, I was told it was German, in a blue bottle. That should have hit me in the face but we ordered anyway.
I had a starter, cant remember what( very memorable). Then I ordered the grouper which was deep fried, too much goo in the batter and not crispy.
It was served with rice( my choice) and vege. NOTE to Rembrandt- fried onions DO NOT count as a vege. It was very aesthetically UNappealing - no colour at all.
Decided we would cut our losses by dessert.
When asked how I liked it, said I didn't but the server walked away instead of asking why.
Lots of others choices to eat, so pick somewhere else

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Had a very nice dinner here. Way more reasonably priced than most of the very expensive restaurants in the palm beach area. Had a delicious surf and turf . Enjoy!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went there tonight for dinner. we ordered caeser salad and dutch pot roast, which came with pea soup. last year the soup was tasty and thick, this time it was like dishwater. chicken in caeser salad was overcooked. pot roast was decent. when i got the bill i noticed the 20% early bird was not deducted. the waitress said "we dont honor that anymore", as there are new owners. i advided her it was on their website....she replied......sorry. Well guess what, i will not return to Cafe Rembrandt again. they lose, too many good restaurants to choose from.
JJK