“Decent meal...good prices.”

Grand Cafe Rembrandt
Cuisines: Dutch, Bar, European
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Connecticut
“Decent meal...good prices.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Had a very nice dinner here. Way more reasonably priced than most of the very expensive restaurants in the palm beach area. Had a delicious surf and turf . Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013

Lakeland, Florida
“They lost another customer”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went there tonight for dinner. we ordered caeser salad and dutch pot roast, which came with pea soup. last year the soup was tasty and thick, this time it was like dishwater. chicken in caeser salad was overcooked. pot roast was decent. when i got the bill i noticed the 20% early bird was not deducted. the waitress said "we dont honor that anymore", as there are new owners. i advided her it was on their website....she replied......sorry. Well guess what, i will not return to Cafe Rembrandt again. they lose, too many good restaurants to choose from.
JJK

Cleves, Ohio
“Love this place- Cafe Rembrandt”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had eaten here once before with some friends. it was my husbands first visit and he liked it very much. The manager, Hans, spent quite a bit of time chatting with us. We shared the Carpacchio and then I had the Red snapper which was really good. Husband had the Sashimi grade tuna steak Medium rare. He said it was awesome. He then had the apple pie. I had one bite and wished I had ordered it. It was good, good good!

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent find!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I just happened upon Cafe Rembrandt last week when we were in Aruba and we were ever so happy we did! They had a 3 course meal - soup or salad; all kinds of meat (shrimp, chicken, steak, pork) that you cooked yourself at your table with different sauces; and a delicious tropical ice cream desert. All for $50 US ($25 per person). It was delicious. There was a mix up with our order in that a waiter gave our salads to another table so we didn't get any food for quite a while, but since they messed up, they gave us a free drinks (I had a pina colada and my husband had a beer) so that made up for it. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited November 2012
“Very good dining at reasonble prices”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We go to Aruba every year and every year we eat at Cafe Rembrandt at least once or twice. The food is always very good and the prices are even better. We were there in September 2012 and I had a wonderful grouper fish dinner and friends had tuna and a pot roast, chicken, steaks. Whatever you get is usually very good. They do have entertainment at night but we did not hang around this year for the entertainment as it usually starts later in the night around 11 o'clock or so. I would recommend giving this restaurant a try. We go back every year and have not been disappointed.

• Visited September 2012