“People are picky...”
Review of Pizza Bob's

Pizza Bob's
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed December 22, 2012

After being in Aruba for 4 days and this being our second year visiting, this place was a treat. Complaining over the price of a pizza is kinda funny considering everywhere else charges 3 x the amount for less food. It isnt wonderful but it is ok. We stayed with cheese and thats its so there was no risk of anything bad...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,457)

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My mom wanted to keep going back here for pizza. She never does this. The service is slow but very nice. The pizza is excellent and reheats well.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This was our first dinner out in Aruba. Had a hankering for some pizza and the reviews we read sounded great. They were right!

Pizza was great! My only issue had to do with the sausage - taste was delicious, but I bit down on something that I thought could have broken my tooth. It didn't, so no issue there. My wife and I shared the pizza and she had no similar issue, must have just been my luck.

Back to the good stuff -
Location
($10 round trip bus ride vs. $18 round trip cab fare) - From the Marriott Stellaris, getting there by bus was a breeze, however we opted to cab it back because the bus route was a little awkward going back North) - Either way would be worth it!

Very lively! Enrique was our waiter and he was awesome! Dancing all night long and very attentive to us.
Live music was great as well.
People having fun all around us!

Cost
Good! Especially considering we could only finish half of our pizza for dinner and had the rest for lunch the next day.

Overall, great experience to welcome us to the island.
Enjoy!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Sadly this was the best food i ate while staying a Machebo!
Pizza was incredible!
Great high energy sevice!
Great prices!
Nice setting!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great place to enjoy delicious pizza, wine and salads!! We had the pepperoni pizza and it was amazing. The service is great and it is good for larger groups too. We really liked the caesar salad too! There were 10 of us that ate pizzas, salads and at least 1 round of drinks and the check was $220 and that is cheap for Aruba!!