“Fantastic Pizza”
Review of Pizza Bob's

Pizza Bob's
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Pizza Bobs has great pizza, perfect for when we didn't want a big fancy meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,376)

Reviewed March 14, 2012

We go here the first night on the island since we have a long travel day and we arrive late. It is easy to get to and consistently good...not great just good. The staff is very nice, but disorganized. Who cares, you are in Aruba!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We had dinner here once and we had huge pizzas. It was good, if you like american style pizzas. The lady who served us was very very kind and smiling!

1  Thank pap_01
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Pizza Bob claims to have a Chicago like pizza. I might disagree with that, but, I will say that the pizza is teriffic and a welcome relief to the high priced food on Aruba.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

It is an outside restaurant with the best pizza I think I've ever had! I ordered the vegetarian and it was loaded with veggies. We loved it so much we went twice in one week! I highly recommend!