“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of French Steakhouse - CLOSED

French Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Closed for a renovation starting April 25, 2016 - June 17, 2016. The French Steakhouse presents an innovative menu in a trendy and cozy ambiance serving fine South American cuts of beef, local delicacies and international favorites. Patrons can enjoy either indoor dining featuring live piano music as well as outdoor dining on the wooden deck right under the stars. Offering excellent service and an extensive wine list the restaurant has been a popular scene on Eagle Beach for tourists and locals alike.
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Ate here on our last night at Manchebo, was wonderful. I had the special chicken with crabmeat and spinach with Dutch potatoes was excellent and my finance had a steak he loved. Our waitress was quite the comic!!

Visited April 2013

Afton, Virginia
“Elegance on the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

This restaurant is a classy looking restaurant with tablecloths and a nice setting! The food was delicious and our waitor was great...did not rush us through our meal.My husband had a 12oz Filet and I had a pan seared grouper...both terrific! I even had a hot fudge sundae for dessert!MMMM

Visited May 2013
Ehrendingen, Switzerland
“Anouk and Harold”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

During our vacation at the Manchebo we have visited the Steakhouse a few times. We enjoyed the attention and service given as well as the very nice food.

• Visited May 2013
Whitefish, Montana, United States
“Come back to French Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've visited Aruba for many years and like most repeat visitors I enjoy going to our favorite old haunts as well as trying a few new places. In recent years I've not gone to French's due to others' less than enthusiastic reviews. This April we decided to try it again and I am pleased to say dinner was very good. I had an excellent steak, service was pleasant and attentive. Presentation was better than I remembered.

• Visited April 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

The waiter was very nice, we ate outside in a nice garden area &
we had one of the set menus which was quite pricey but the portions were generous and the food was lovely.

Visited April 2013