“honeymoon dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atardi

Atardi
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: L.G. Smith Boulevard
Transit: Public bus stop in front of Aruba Marriott Resort.
Description: Listed as one of Trip Advisor's Top 10 Must Dine At Restaurants in Aruba, Aruba Marriott's beachfront restaurant, Atardi, is the best kept secret on the island. The perfect setting for a romantic dinner, delighted by sunsets and the warmth feeling of the sand between your toes. Sit back and connect with all your senses.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“honeymoon dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Staff was wonderful and the view was beautiful! We try and have dinner once every visit. It is great to put our feet in the sand!

Visited May 2014

North Stonington, Connecticut
“One of my favorite meals ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I came here with my husband on our honeymoon trip. We stayed at the Marriott, which is where this restaurant is located. I made a last minute reservation on opentable before we came down to Aruba and I'm so glad I did! I almost didn't because we knew we were going to Fying Fishbone (had a gift certificate from our wedding) and I thought it would be too similar of an experience. I actually thought the food was much better at Simply Fish! I had the scallops and my husband had the monk fish and both were so delicious. The bill was fairly reasonable too for such a beautiful dining experience (about $100 - I only had one glass of wine, my husband had soda). They had many specials for $40 on the menu (includes 2 sides). Our waiters were very friendly. They took several pictures of us at sunset as well. We will definitely come back!

Lyndhurst, New Jersey
“Average food, exceptional atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Simply Fish, located directly on the beach outside the Marriott Stellaris hotel is a wonderful place to have dinner on the beach and watch the sunset with that special someone. It is always one of the major highlights of our trip to Aruba. Relax and enjoy the beautiful beach, and watch the sunset over the Caribbean Sea. Absolutely terrific, and romantic, and super special.

The food is about average, and the menu is pretty limited. My wife is a picky eater, but luckily the wait staff is friendly and accommodating and did a nice job helping us.

Better than Footprints and any of the other hotel "on the beach" dinners.

Reservations recommended. Don't bring too many accessories with you to dinner - it gets windy on the beach!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Glen Allen, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable dinner on the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner at Simply Fish on the beach. Daniel was our waiter and he was a jewel. He was extremely patient with our group of six and handled all of our requests with a smile. I will definitely return on our next trip to Aruba.

Montgomery, New York
“Nice setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the MARIOTT and decided to have dinner on the beach for our second night there. Something we have never done before. Get there around 6:45 to take photos with the sunset. Friendly staff seated us immediately . Willing to take photos of us. Our waiter and assistant was nice and attentive and never felt rushed. Food was served at a slow pace which was nice, it gave you the experience to dine and enjoy the experience,instead of hurry up eat and leave.We were there with our two adult children who also enjoyed the experience. The food was good but we had better. We all got their catches of the day.Our dishes were a bit cold and for the prices they charge , I think it should be perfect ,hence only the 4 stars. We all got dessert, two of us got the coconut cake dessert with ice cream and the ice cream was just about cream when we got it. A bit disappointed but things happen. Not sure if I would go back but it was worth the dining experience of being on the beach and the convenience of it being at the hotel.

Visited June 2014