“WOW is all I can say!”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: L.G. Smith Boulevard
Transit: Public bus stop in front of Aruba Marriott Resort.
Description: Listed as one of Trip Advisor's Top 10 Must Dine At Restaurants in Aruba, Aruba Marriott's beachfront restaurant, Atardi, is the best kept secret on the island. The perfect setting for a romantic dinner, delighted by sunsets and the warmth feeling of the sand between your toes. Sit back and connect with all your senses.
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It was by far one of the highlights of our trip!!! The food and service were top notch and the sunset so romantic!!! Loved it!!!

There are newer reviews for Atardi

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Love, love, love Simply Fish. The food, the service by Juan and Fanny, and the setting are outstanding. By far our favorite restaurant in Aruba!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

First off they messed up our reservation. That was quickly remedied. The setting is great. Service was ok. Food was sub-par. We ordered the calamari app. I swear it was out of a freezer bag, chewy and tasteless.

Main corse was brought out cold. They were apologetic and brought out a reheated and tough cut of fish. The grouper was pretty good.

Listen for $40/dish your can do better anywhere else.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were staying at the Marriott Stellaris so of course we had to try Simply Fish! It was so fun and romantic eating by the water. We were even serenaded by a live musician. We enjoyed watching the sun set while having our meals. My husband had the filet. I had a meal prepared special for me, because I have food allergies. I was very grateful to the chef for being able to work around my diet limitations. I had halibut with mixed veggies and it was great. I'd definitely go again!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Overall, I have had better food in Aruba, but the overall experience at Simply Fish is the best. You sit on the beach feet from the water with a tiki torch threatening to burn down the grass hut. They threw in sushi and sorbet and the bread was very good. My white tuna was marginal, but other dishes were very good. Overall, a blast. Not cheap, but what is in Aruba?