“Great way to start vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Atardi

Atardi
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: L.G. Smith Boulevard
Transit: Public bus stop in front of Aruba Marriott Resort.
Description: Listed as one of Trip Advisor's Top 10 Must Dine At Restaurants in Aruba, Aruba Marriott's beachfront restaurant, Atardi, is the best kept secret on the island. The perfect setting for a romantic dinner, delighted by sunsets and the warmth feeling of the sand between your toes. Sit back and connect with all your senses.
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great way to start vacation”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Beautiful view, right on the beach (toes in the sand) friendly service, good food, located right by the Marriot Ocean Club, so it is convenient.

Visited April 2013

“Most Relaxing Dinner I have Had in a long time”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Raul Solognier who is the restaurant manager (sorry if misspelled) along with Our waiter Daniel gave us such a memorable experience, so much so that we cancelled another reservation and schedule my birthday dinner at Simply Fish again. Everything was very relaxed, well paced, and very friendly and cordial service. The atmosphere is fantastic. Definitely worth scheduling a sunset dinner on your next trip. There was live entertainment Which added to the ambience of the dinner.

Once again, the food was fantastic. The best part about the entire experience was the service we got from both Raul and Daniel. We never felt rushed and finished the night off with a great couple coffee.

Wonderful night..

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Rwullner
Delano, Minnesota
“Awesome Dinner!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The dinner was so awesome! Great view of the ocean and sunset. The food was amazing. Service was excellent. We are going back to Aruba in a few weeks and I just booked another reservation for the awesome dinning experience!

• Visited June 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very romantic setting.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Too bad I was with a girlfriend :-) Seriously though, this place is very romantic. We arrived right after sundown so missed the sunset but regardless, this place is stunning. The tables are set far enough apart that you have plenty of privacy, and each table is lit by a torch, which is quite charming. We had a very pleasant experience and the food was good; I was however disappointed by the fact that, that night, the menu seemed limited and only offered half the dishes I had seen featured on the restaurant's website. A bit too breezy for my taste (definitely not the restaurant's fault though) but still a nice place to have dinner.

• Visited April 2013
Westborough, Massachusetts
“An average experience given the options available in Aruba”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Simply Fish is the beachfront restaurant for the Marriott Stellaris Hotel. I found this beachfront seafood experience to be a bit disappointing compared to Passions, Barefoot, etc. The wait-staff was a bit disorganized. We were told that due to a mix-up, we did not have reservations as requested through the website www.restaurantsaruba.com. We were also told by the manager that they had nothing available, but would try to accommodate us in the event they had a cancellation or a no-show. We came back by at 6:30 and were promptly seated. Unfortunately, by the end of our meal, nearly 1/3 of the tables were still open. My impression was that either I was being worked for an extra tip in order to get a table or their reservation system is a mess. For the menu, the options were a bit limited, and most were not local seafood. Another challenge is that with hotels on either side of the beach front, you get vacationers playing on the beach within several feet of your table. It's far less romantic to watch the sunset when you have families in swim trunks yelling, running, etc right next to your table. None of these issues were the case with Passions, which is how I am basing my expectations for this review. The food we did order was good and properly cooked, if unspectacular. You can do worse than Simply Fish, however, you can also do better. My wife and I stayed at the Marriott and this seemed like a sensible option given our late afternoon arrival and the proximity to the hotel, which is a plus for guests staying at the Marriott properties.

• Visited April 2013