“Finally, a good indoor restaurant with no flies!”
Review of Aqua Grill

Aqua Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed July 25, 2010

The Aqua Grill was simply outstanding. It is one of the few indoor restaurants on the island. I was so sick of sweating and swatting flies from my food. It seems as though some people just do not mind nasty flies swarming around their food but I do! The Aqua Grill had wonderful ambience and the food was delicious. The best clam chowder that I have had in quite a while and I am from Boston! My husband also had a delicious grouper which we both enjoyed. The waiter was very professional and for once, we did not mind paying the bill. The food and service definitely made it worth the expense.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,657)

Reviewed July 15, 2010

It was my family's choice to go here. They all loved their seafood dishes, however, I, someone who doesn't like fish, did not have a great deal to choose from. I ordered the chicken, which was okay. I wasn't too impressed with the small portion of weirdness that was supposed to be mashed potatoes (I knew I should've stuck with french fries).

The restaurant was also pretty pricey. I didn't really think it was worth it. There was indoor and outdoor seating. We chose to sit indoors to avoid the flies, and low and behold there were flies in there.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

We went to this restaurant three times during our stay. It is absolutely beautiful, the food is amazing, and the servers are great. I mostly ordered seafood and fish entrees which were wonderful. It is not cheap by any means but if you want a nice, upscale restaurant, Aqua Grill is it! Their dessert is quite divine as well. Would definitely recommend this place any day!

Reviewed June 29, 2010

Since we booked our trip my boyfriend has been talking about how excited he was to have seafood in Aruba so our first day in Aruba that was his request, to have seafood. We has seen this restaurant from the path along the high rise hotels and we decided we would try it. The restaurant is alot bigger then it looks from the outside. We were seated right away and since it was Fathers day they had a special menu along with their regular menu. I decided to go with the special menu which was an appetizer, main dish, and dessert for $35. My boyfriend ordered off the regular menu. I had a ceaser salad which was delicious and my boyfriend had soup which he loved. For our main course I had shrimp and scallops while he has the sea bass. My food was ok, but the sea bass my boyfriend had was absolutely delicious. Very rich and flavorful. It was wonderful. For my dessert I had the brownie with ice cream which again was just ok.

It wasn't a bad first evening in Aruba but we def had better seafood as the week went by.

Reviewed April 24, 2010

Great rest for your first nite in Aruba.. Upbeat, VG food, just walk over from the Hyatt, 2 min walk.