“Good meal with nice ambiance, but relatively expensive”
Review of Aqua Grill

Aqua Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The sea bass was very good. The staff was very professional and attentive. The nautical interior design was very pleasant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,653)

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere very cool place. Unfortunately we were seated by the door and bathroom. Try to get seated further into the restaurant. The seafood was good but not great. Everything seemed to be missing something to get it to great. We started at the bar. The two bartenders were great. However the beer selection was small and so were the drinks. What wasn't small was the price. We had the calamari for an appetizer. The calamari was tender but the batter was tasteless. The dipping sauce on the other hand was amazing. For dinner I had the blackened tuna which was good but not great. The tuna itself had streaks of fat in it and it was slightly over cooked. My wife had the sea bass which was slimmy and we sent it back for the grouper which was excellent. The desserts did seem special enough to tempt us so we moved on.

I would recommend this place but I'm hoping we can do better.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Very nice atmosphere and service as well very satisfying seafood. I highly reccomend this place if you enjoy fish

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We had received a certificate for dinner at Aqua Grill and had reservations there our first night on the island. The restaurant is a very nice place and conveniently located to the hotel. The food was very good and I highly recommend it, especially to those who enjoy good food with no surprises or adventure. I don't want this to sound negative because I don't mean it that way. What I am saying is this is a type of place you will find in all good touristy areas and places that have a good upper scale seafood restaurant.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Elegant place, delicious food This was one of our favorite restaurants this visit to Aruba. The décor is pretty and elegant. The wait staff is very attentive. The food was so good. The fish and steaks were done perfectly. This place is kid friendly but would also be wonderful for dates. Don't be scared off by kid friendly. There were mostly adults. It is a lovely place.