“Lovely Seafood Dinner”

Aqua Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I had dinner here during our recent trip to Aruba. It was the first time either one of us dined here. Aqua Grill was quite good. We had the crab meat stuffed lobster, sea bass and grouper. The seafood was fresh and delicious. This place definitely warrants a return visit and I highly recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,699)

Reviewed October 18, 2013

THE AQUA GRILL- PALM BEACH, ARUBA

Would you like to be greeted by a restaurant manager who remembers exactly what you selected for dinner on your previous visit? Believe it or not, Manager Clark De Lange is just that person at the Aqua Grill. He greets you on arrival, while dining, and saying farewell to ensure you have had a pleasurable dining experience. This sea specialty restaurant is not to be missed. Every meal is a gourmet delight. The Chilean Sea Bass was superb! … as were the soups and salads. However I had to return to experience the Calamari breaded in cornmeal, a unique coating…I was not disappointed! Snapper, Maine Lobster, Alaskan Crab legs and first-grade sashimi quality Tuna, either deep fried or grilled is offered with choices of mango salsa, grilled salsa criollo or caper-pimento remoulade. Polenta, squash, asparagus and broccoli round out the sides. Thanks to our wait staff Gennril and Christina, it was a delightful dining experience. Don’t miss it!

Adelaide 98

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I reviewed this restaurant a couple of years ago and was not happy with it. Went there again this year to see if things got better. It was much better time. The seafood was nicely prepared and delicious. They still have a service charge but they don't try to convince you it is not a gratuity that they have included on their own. Ask for Manuelo, he is a great waiter. I now highly recommend the place.

1  Thank Tom_and_Jo_Ann
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Aqua grill has a great bar area, a nice out side area and a open area into the kitchen. The service was very good. Had the fried seafood platter and sea bass. Both were very good.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love this place. Everything I've had here has exceeded my expectations. From Salads, Appetizers, Entrees, Deserts, and even the drinks/coffees. THE BEST! Great atmosphere, exceptional food, excellent service, good wine list. It will cost a little extra, but worth every penny in my opinion.