“Great Seafood, Slow Service”
Review of Aqua Grill

Aqua Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant was within walking distance of our hotel so we thought we would give it a try. Everything we had was very fresh and tasted good. The restaurant was about half full but it took forever to get our food. The manager did come and apologize but did not offer to comp anything on our bill. It was also very cold in there so I recommend bringing a cardigan or wearing long sleeves. We also had a coupon for a free dessert, we tried the baked alaska and it was excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,594)

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The meal was wonderful. There was five of us for dinner and everyone enjoyed the fish ndinners and the steak melted in your mouth. Highly reccomend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Nice place; good food and big servings. We had a very nice coupon which made it even nicer. We would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Donovan207
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I decided to dress up and go out for a fancy dinner on our last night in Aruba and even though I am not a lover of seafood we decided to try Aqua Grill. I ordered the Sirloin w/ cabernet-portobello sauce and my husband had the Seared Chilean Sea Bass. The was by far the most amazing meal we had in Aruba and the service was great!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife and I have always enjoyed our meals at Aqua. Last week we invited some first time Aruba friends along. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Excellent service, food, and cocktails. Great restaurant, great experience. Highly recommended, and we will go back again on our next trip to the island.

1  Thank calnpat